Seminars & Workshops
Tolparinstructors have regularly conduct seminars and master classes on Tolpar knife fighting style, basic concept of self-defense and personal safety since 2004, both in Russia and abroad.
These seminars and master classes are conducted:
• for the students of our School;
• for organizations practicing other martial arts;
• for private security companies;
• for law enforcement and special forces services.
We also conduct introductory seminars on sports knife fighting for anyone interested.
The workshops and master classes, depending on their focus, address a broad range of issues including:
• technique, tactics and psychology of knife fighting;
• special features of sports knife fighting and preparing for sports competitions;
• technique of fencing with two knives and basic concepts of personal safety;
• disarming techniques;
• first aid;
• legal issues associated with concepts such as the limits of sufficient self-defense in the context of Russian legislation;
• and many other interesting related topics.