During the training process our students
- learn the basic technique, tactical and psychological nuances of knife fighting
- learnhow to oppose an attacker armed with a knife when they have no knife. They also learn punching and kicking techniques.
- improve their cardio-vascular fitness from regular intensive aerobic physical exercise
- significantly improve their speed, agility, timing, coordination and physical stamina
- learn how to foresee possible conflicts and how to de-escalate and nullify a conflict in its early stage.
- participate in national Russian and international competitions, annual training camps and educational practical seminars by prominent masters of various martial arts.
Our instructors would be happy to share with you their knowledge and expertise including our vision of the highest level of self-defense that we call “fencing without fencing”! Our main objective is to teach you how to prevent a conflict and not how to try to survive it!